For limited time, two-day attendees save $50 with code: SAVE50
Submit abstracts through Dec. 10
Book Your Room Today
by the Editors of BioCycle magazine
challenges and solutions to
Catalyze Organics Recycling
BioCycle WEST COAST19 features the faces and minds behind organics recycling — the BioCycle think tank.
- Program development
- Organics collection strategies
- Anaerobic digestion
- Compost markets
- Biogas and digestate markets
- Food waste prevention and recovery
- BMPs for composting and AD facilities
- Contaminant management
- Compostable products
BioCycle WEST COAST19 will bring experts together
to address current core challenges and solutions
to catalyze organics recycling:
- Changing behavior, from households to municipal decision makers, to improve the success and effectiveness of organics recycling programs.
- Composting facility assessments to upgrade operations to take multiple feedstock streams and build high value compost markets.
- Business and logistics of renewable natural gas from anaerobic digestion facilities
- State and local policies that facilitate organics diversion and market development